Friday, October 24, 2008

So cute!


Some of the pocket diapers I've made.

The pocket diapers I've made using the Rita's Rump Pockets pattern are just so stinkin' cute! I made a baker's dozen with these fabrics, mostly plaid since that seems to be the pattern of men's flannel shirts! The green plaid on the bottom left was a sheet, and the off-white gender-neutral fabric on the top left was a sheet. I used the off-white fabric inside all the plaid diapers except the green one.

Now I need some more shirts and sheets to make some more. Not only are they cute, they are easy to sew, easy to use, and they work great!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yep these are pretty cute!

Green Gal said...

Those are too Cute I am picturing him running around your house in them and he makes them even cuter LOL good job Michelle

Christina said...

adorable! I look forward to reading your blog now!! (mommyscott from DS)