Saturday, October 11, 2008
Here is a set of prefold diapers I made the other night. The orange one has a pocket on the flannel stripe, but it's kind of hard to see. I think I'll sew a button on it so you can see it better.
Since I got my sewing machine fixed earlier in the week I've been busy making the baby more diapers. I'd like him to have enough to last for 2.5-3 days. I think we just about have that now.
He's wearing prefolds and flats that I made for him from old flannel shirts and old t-shirts, and a few others that I bought from a few mamas at DiaperSwappers.com. The ones I bought were all made by mamas as well. I'm proud of the fact that I've made something for him, that we can save a lot of money with them, that I recycled materials to make them, and that the ones I bought were all made by mamas like me who sewed them to save money.