Saturday, October 4, 2008

My first try at making diapers


A prefold diaper I made from a couple of my old T-shirts and an old flannel shirt someone gave us.


Three prefold diapers I made from old T-shirts, a flannel sheet, and a pair of old flannel pajamas.




Three flat diapers I made from a couple of old flannel shirts and a flannel sheet. You saw the black and white check pattern on a prefold in the first picture. This is my favorite pattern so far and it came from an old flannel shirt that someone gave us. You saw the green and blue check pattern in the second photo. This came from a flannel sheet I bought at Goodwill for $3. I'll have a lot of diapers with this pattern before it's all over.



Saving the best for last, here is my son modeling his favorite diaper (mine too), a flannel flat cut from the back of an old shirt. It's so soft and comfy and he looks so adorable in it.

1 comment:

Green Gal said...

OMG! He has gotten so big Michelle not to mention cute as a lil bug too. Those diapers are cute too have ya thought about making them on the side and selling some I bet they would go over great!