You can do a lot to reduce costs in the bathroom. What are some of your tips?
Saving money in the bathroom
* Take short showers. Don't brush your teeth in there.
* Make sure the little kids run just a little bit of water in the tub. For babies, use the kitchen sink (or a baby bathtub) instead of the tub for bathing.
* Use hair conditioner (or a cheap shampoo plus conditioner) to shave your legs. You already have it, it's cheaper than shaving cream, and it provides a much better barrier between your legs and the razor.
* Don't run water down the sink while you brush your teeth.
* Clean the toilet, sink, and tub with natural cleaners like baking soda, vinegar, and borax.
* Mop the floor with a little vinegar in hot water.
Baking soda has tons of beauty uses:
* Brushing your teeth. Use it plain or mixed with hydrogen peroxide.
* Washing/exfoliating your face. Use it plain or mixed with a very small amount of facial cleanser.
* Washing your hair. Use it plain or mixed with a very small amount of shampoo. I usually use it with shampoo.